Wicked Harvest Hazelnut Bourbon Whiskey – Available Now
From the makers of Wicked Harvest Pistachio Bourbon Whiskey comes another first-of-its-kind spirit: Wicked Harvest Hazelnut Bourbon Whiskey.
Tree nut growers and distillers Jim and Gloria Zion have used the lessons learnt making their first nut-finished bourbon to create another unique, Deep South aged spirit. Finished in used pinot noir barrels containing rich hazelnuts, both sourced from Gloria’s childhood home of Oregon, Wicked Harvest Hazelnut blends the sweet, earthy taste of hazelnuts with the familiar, warm embrace of bourbon – creating an enticingly-balanced flavor.
From its approachable first sip to its smooth-yet-pronounced finish, petite-batch Wicked Harvest Hazelnut is ready for you to enjoy your way, whether neat, straight up, or as part of your favorite bourbon cocktail. And if you’re not a bourbon lover yet, you soon will be – after giving Wicked Harvest Hazelnut a try.
Wicked Harvest Hazelnut Bourbon Whiskey is available now at select retail outlets and fine dining establishments, including:
- Total Wine & More – Fresno, CA
- Maroa Street Liquor – Fresno, CA
- Grangeville Liquor – Hanford, CA
- Liquor Emporium – Lompoc, CA
- Frank’s Liquor – Visalia, CA
- El Camino Liquor – Atascadero, CA
- Cork ‘n Bottle – San Luis Obispo, CA
- Third Base Market and Spirits – Grover Beach, CA
- The Bottleneck Bistro – Clovis, CA
- Cracked Pepper Bistro – Fresno, CA
- Tamari Robatayaki & Whisky Bar – Fresno, CA
- Shepherd’s Inn – Fresno, CA
- Cregor’s Liquor – Paso Robles, CA
- Los Pepe’s – Kingsburg, CA
- Papa’s Place – Clovis, CA
- Riley’s Brew Pub – Clovis, CA
- The Petroleum Club – Bakersfield, CA
- Pismo Market and Spirits – Pismo Beach, CA
- Pismo Beach Liquor – Pismo Beach, CA
- Paul’s Liquor – Cayucos, CA
- Morro Bay Market and Spirits – Morro Bay, CA
For more locations, click here.