Looking to spice up a seasonal favorite? Check out this excellent egg nog cocktail we’ve mixed up with our friends at Garden Cocktails!
By pairing Wicked Harvest Bourbon Whiskey with Producers’ Premium Egg Nog, GC’s Luke Fisher created a tasty new take on this holiday classic. Provided you’ve been good this year, we’ll let you in on the secret recipe for our Harvest Nog – check out the video and instructions below!
- 1 oz. egg whites
- .5 oz. agave nectar
- 1 oz. espresso
- 1.5 oz. Wicked Harvest Pistachio Bourbon Whiskey
- 4 oz. egg nog
- A cocktail shaker’s worth of ice
- Pistachio and espresso bean shavings
- Combine egg whites, agave nectar, espresso, Wicked Harvest Pistachio Bourbon Whiskey, and egg nog within shaker without ice.
- Shake combined ingredients to create a frothy mixture.
- Add ice to cocktail shaker; shake ingredients again to chill.
- Strain cocktail into serving glasses.
- Garnish with pistachio and espresso bean shavings.
- Serve and enjoy!