Hi-Lo Hotel’s Eric Paul recently concocted a fantastic, fall-themed cocktail that we felt needed to share with our Wicked Harvest family. The Log Cabin uses Wicked Harvest Hazelnut Bourbon Whiskey as the base for a sweet-yet-flavorful drink that will chase off that first autumn chill.
The taste of apple brandy, a dash of maple syrup, and just a bit of bitters combine to make the Log Cabin a fall classic – one that you’ll turn to each time the leaves begin changing color.
- 1 oz. Wicked Harvest Hazelnut Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 oz. apple brandy
- 2 dashes of bitters
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- An orange garnish
- Mix bourbon, brandy, bitters, and syrup in cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice and stir for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass, over ice.
- Add garnish and enjoy!