The fine bartenders at Cracked Pepper Bistro have put together a fantastic cold weather cocktail, using our recently debuted Hazelnut Bourbon Whiskey. Equal parts amaro, sweet vermouth, and bourbon, the Wicked Solstice is sure to warm your bones on chill California evenings.
Stop by Cracked Pepper to try one today, or use the recipe below (and our store finder) to make your own at home!
- 1 oz. Wicked Harvest Hazelnut Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 oz. Amaro Montenegro
- 1 oz. Carpano Sweet Vermouth
- 3 dashes of Fee Brothers Walnut Bitters
- Combine all ingredients within a cocktail shaker. Stir (do NOT shake).
- Place a single ice cube in your cocktail glass.
- Pour in the mixture from your shaker.
- Garnish the cocktail with a lemon twist!